Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Follow-up: GlobeClix (New Owner, Sold again)

Globe Clix has changed hands again. PTCPAY, the owner of Buxtro, sold the site. I have been anticipating what PTCPAY could be doing with this site. Seems like, now, not much. What a let down. Let's see what the new owner would do to the site. Here the email I received from the new Owner:

From: Globe Clix
Sent: Tue, November 24, 2009 1:15:59 PM
Subject: New Owner!!

Hello,
Dear Members I am the new owner to this site and I will be running this site from now On.
You will see alot of Changes meaning increase in the number and as well as the value of ads.

Min Payout for Standard and Premium Members will be 0.30.

The Payment Methods will be Paypal , Alertpay and Liberty Reserve.

A Referral Contest will be starting soon so get ready to refer .

I Will Update you all with some more news.

Regards,
GC Admin.


No comments:

Post a Comment